When it comes to hiring a private investigator, it’s important to ask the right questions to ensure that you’re hiring a qualified and trustworthy professional. Some questions you may want to consider asking include:
– Are you insured? This is important as it protects both you and the investigator in case of any accidents or incidents that occur during the course of their work.
– Are you licensed in Ohio? This is important as each state has different licensing requirements for private investigators, and you want to ensure that the investigator you hire is authorized to work in your state.
– How will you guarantee my confidentiality? This is important as you may be sharing sensitive information with the investigator, and you want to ensure that your privacy is protected.
– How much do you charge per hour? This is important so that you can make an informed decision about whether the investigator fits within your budget.
– Do you charge for gas mileage? This is important to clarify upfront so that you aren’t hit with unexpected charges down the line.
– How soon can you start working my case? This is important if you have a deadline or urgent situation that needs to be addressed.
By asking these questions and any others you may have, you can ensure that you’re hiring the right private investigator for your needs.